Meet Top Tax Talent
Shiv R. Jhawar established SRJ Consulting in Chicago in 1975 to provide personalized tax accounting services to individuals and businesses. As an Enrolled Agent, licensed to practice before the IRS, Jhawar helps taxpayers resolve their tax issues. He represents, advises, and prepares tax returns for individuals, corporations, and other entities.
Profiled in Wikipedia, Shiv R. Jhawar’s academic and professional credentials are exceptional:
- B.Com (Honors), University of Calcutta, 1968, placed in the top ten merit list
- Master of Accounting Science (MAS), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1974
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 1970
- Lecturer, H.R.College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, India 1971-1973
- Special Project Chief, CBS Television, Chicago, 1975
- Lecturer, City Colleges of Chicago, 1978
- Enrolled Agent (EA), United States Treasury, 1979
- Member, National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Member, AICPA International Associate
- Author of the inspiring book, Building a Noble World, 2004
- Awarded Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award for career achievements, 2018
Jhawar has shown superb talent to effectively represent taxpayers audited by the IRS. He is highly skilled in getting to the root cause of a tax issue and figuring out the way to resolve it.
Shiv R. Jhawar has built a reputation for treating his clients like family members and providing them with high-quality services. Whether you are a current or prospective client, you will find Jhawar to be a very good listener and communicator.
With a keen interest in computer science, Jhawar has written his own accounting software, which he uses in his tax accounting practice.
Jhawar lives in Chicago and, in his free time, enjoys diving into meditation, discovering good eats, writing articles, watching international cricket, and getting a good night’s sleep.
Clients describe Jhawar as humble, reliable, calm, patient, cheerful, friendly, innovative, confident, and perfect with his tax work. Click on Contact to contact SRJ Consulting.