The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the revenue service of the United States federal government.
Tax law changes affect every taxpayer. The official IRS.gov website includes a Tax Reform Page, which highlights what you need to know about the tax law changes. To download the IRS Publication 5307, Tax Reform Basics for Individuals and Families, click here.
Good record-keeping will help you monitor your financial health. Please visit this link to get answers to the following questions:
- How long should I keep records?
- Why should I keep records?
- How long should I keep employment tax records?
- What kinds of records should I keep?
- How should I record my business transactions?
- What is the burden of proof?