Shiv R. Jhawar
Shiv R. Jhawar, MAS, CA, EA founded SRJ Consulting with a mission to provide personalized tax accounting services to individuals and businesses. With over three decades of experience helping clients, Shiv is particularly skilled at getting to the root cause of a tax problem. He is creative in his approach to uncovering the facts needed to solve tax problems.
Profiled in Wikipedia, Shiv R. Jhawar's academic and professional credentials are exceptional:
- B.Com (Honors), University of Calcutta, 1968, included in the Merit List of top 10 students
- Master of Accounting Science (MAS), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1974
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 1970
- Lecturer, H.R.College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, India 1971-1973
- Special Project Chief, CBS Television, Chicago, 1975
- Lecturer, City Colleges of Chicago, 1978
- Enrolled Agent (EA), United States Treasury, 1979
- Member, National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Author of the inspiring book, Building a Noble World, 2004
With a keen interest in computer science, Shiv R. Jhawar taught himself computer programming and wrote his own accounting software, which he uses in his tax accounting practice. His other interests include good eats, watching sports like international cricket, meditation, and good sleep at night.
Shiv R. Jhawar has built an excellent reputation for treating his clients like friends and providing them with high-quality services. Whether you are a current or prospective client, rest assured that you will receive a great help in managing your money. Shiv has a good ear to listen to your issues. You can send him your message directly by clicking on Contact.