About Shiv R. Jhawar
Shiv R. Jhawar
Shiv R. Jhawar, MAS established SRJ Consulting in Chicago to provide high quality, personalized tax accounting services to individuals and businesses. As an Enrolled Agent (EA), licensed to practice before the IRS, Jhawar helps taxpayers resolve tax issues with the IRS. He represents, advises, and prepares tax returns for individuals, corporations, and other entities.
With over three decades of experience working with varied clients, Shiv has become skilled at getting to the root cause of an issue. He is creative in his approach to fact-finding to solve a tax problem.
Profiled in Wikipedia, Shiv R. Jhawar's academic and professional credentials are exceptional:
- B.Com (Honors), University of Calcutta, 1968, included in the Merit List of top 10 students
- Master of Accounting Science (MAS), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1974
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 1970
- Lecturer, H.R.College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, India 1971-1973
- Special Project Chief, CBS Television, Chicago, 1975
- Lecturer, City Colleges of Chicago, 1978
- Enrolled Agent (EA), United States Treasury, 1979
- Member, National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- Author of the inspiring book, Building a Noble World, 2004
Shiv R. Jhawar has built a reputation for treating his clients like family and providing them with high-quality services. Whether you are a current or prospective client, you will find Jhawar to be a very good listener who addresses all your issues. As a client, you will receive quality service that is affordable and confidential to meet your specific tax needs.
With a keen interest in computer science, Jhawar taught himself computer programming and wrote his own accounting software, which he uses in his tax accounting practice. His other interests include discovering good eats, watching international cricket, meditation, and getting a good night's sleep.
Here are a few words to describe Jhawar: reliable, calm, cheerful, innovative, confident, and modest. You can send him your message directly by clicking on Contact.