Send to Instant Articles


Attention: Foreign Financial Account holders Do you have a foreign bank account? Was the balance in your account(s) greater than $10,000 in total ? If the answer is yes to both, a U.S. taxpayer must file an “FBAR,” a Foreign Bank Account Report. The new name of “FBAR” is FinCEN Report 114. FinCEN is an …

FBARRead More »

Scroll to Top