Category: Change of address



Whom should I notify of a new address?

When you move to a new address, you should notify the following: Note: the list is not all-inclusive: the IRS using Form 8822 state and local taxing authorities The U.S. Post Office: You can forward your mail to your new address by filling out a change-of-address form at your local

Read More »
Scroll to Top